Pharmacology eCourse is an online class designed for Allied Health, Medical and Nursing professionals; it is a comprehensive review and perfect study tool for students taking Pharmacology eCourse and online at the Nursing Schools, College or University level. It includes more than 2800 Interactive Practice Questions and Answers, streaming Videos and Audio Lectures, eText, Study Notes for students.
The Pharmacology eCourse Final Review Exam is timed and cumulative with an optional Certificate of Achievement. It is highly recommended for students preparing for Class or NCLEX Board Exams or interested to improve on their grades (GPA). Pharmacology eCourses study tools are used by instructors and educators for their students in the Allied Health fields and Nursing Schools.
Group Lessons (Call for More Info)
Pharmacology eCourse Learning Objectives:
- Define basic pharmacological terminology.
- Apply general concepts of pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic processes and their application in
drug therapy and the nursing process.
- Recognize significant adverse drug reactions, drug-drug, and drug-nutrient interactions.
- Describe major classifications of drugs used in modern treatment of disease.
- Describe the professional responsibility and standards of practice for the professional nurse as related to the medication administration process.
- Develop the necessary skills to provide patient education regarding drug therapy.
- Describe strategies employed for patient safety during the preparation and administration of medications.
- Demonstrate competency in performing clinical drug and dosage calculations
- eCourse Fee: $199.99
- Course Category: Nursing Sciences
- Students Taken : 2300
- Lessons Included: 30
- Average Time to Completion: 22 hrs
- Overall Student Pass Rate: 94%
"Very Comprehensive and Informative"
Pharmacology eCourse Topics
- Introduction and Principles of Pharmacology
- Laws and Ethics
- Terminology and Abbreviations
- Administration of Drugs
- Basic Math
- Dosage Calculation
- Nutritional Aspects
- Antibacterials and Antivirals
- Antifungal and Antiprotozoa
- Vaccines and Antibodies
- Analgesics, Antipyretic and Anti-inflammations
- CNS Drugs
- ANS Drugs
- Anesthetic Drugs
- Skin Diseases Drugs
- Cardiovascular System Drugs
- Vascular System Drugs
- Fluids and Electrolyte Balance
- Endocrine System
- Reproductive System
- Gastrointestinal System
- Respiratory System
- Musculoskeletal System
- Eye Disorders
Pharmacology eCourse Features
- Online Courses
- Unlimited Accessibility for 6 and 12 months
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- User Friendly
- Suitable to All Students
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android/iOs Mobile and Tablet
- Class Surveys
- Grade Score of 77% or more makes the participants eligible to Certificate of Achievement that can be downloadable as a PDF file.
- A letter grade is also assigned on the Certificate of Achievement
- Certificate Level
- College/University Level
- Self Study (No instructor)
- Instructor Available (Upon Request and Availability)
- Instructor Request (If needed)