Phlebotomy Technician Comprehensive Exam Review
This exam preparation review enables those pursuing Phlebotomy and Blood Collection professional careers to review relevant material through the use of interactive technology, thereby gaining practice, and allowing them to become familiar with the types of questions given on board examinations. Review questions reinforce chapter material and aid in preparation for certification and licensure examinations. This prep package has over 1000 InterActive Practice Questions and Answers guaranteeing student and candidate success whether at college or Board Certification Exams.
Prerequisites: Completed Phlebotomy Technician course or about to complete
- Review the role of adaptive testing.
- Present a comprehensive, personal plan of study for the Boards
- Provide an interactive and exhaustive question bank for Board style exam for candidates to practice.
- Provide timed exam to help candidates improve on time and familiarize on the exam.
- Course Fee: $79.99
- Course Category: Allied Health
- Students Taken : 584
- Lessons Included: 11
- Average Time to Completion: 18 hrs
- Overall Student Pass Rate: 99%
The Topics Include
01 Introduction and Basic Practice
02 Ethics and Legal Issues
03 Basic Terminology
04 Safety and Infection Control
05 Specimen Handling and Management
06 Blood Collection Equipment
07 Complications of Blood Samples
08 Venipuncture Procedures
09 Capillary Blood Specimen
10 Geriatrics and Pediatric Collections
11 Blood Sample Collection
- Grade Score of 70% or more makes the participants eligible to Certificate of Achievement that can be downloadable as a PDF file.
- A letter grade is also assigned on the Certificate of Achievement
- Certificate Level
- College/University Level
- Self Study (No instructor)
- Instructor Available
- Instructor Request (If needed)
- Online Courses
- Unlimited Accessibility for 6 and 12 months
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- User Friendly
- Suitable to All Students
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android/iOs Mobile and Tablet
- Class Surveys
click here to access your courses.
you first need to create an account