Nursing NCLEX PN Exam Review
NCLEX Practice Online
Minnay Educational Services is the leading resource for pre- and post- graduate students preparing for the National Council Licensure Exam, for Register Nurses (PN/VN). We offer electronic interactive exam practice for NCLEX-PN/VN. Our comprehensive study material and online practice exams are easy to use and will leave you feeling confident and prepared to take the medical entrance exam. We have more than 5000 Interactive Questions and Answers that come with feedback for each question. Our NCLEX-style tests are timed to give you adequate practice to evaluate yourself at areas of strengths and weaknesses. Our courses and materials are superior to others because they are developed by educators and evaluators who are experts in NCLEX preparation. All our materials are continually reviewed to ensure that they are up-to-date and on target with the most recent changes to the NCLEX exams. Tips on how to study and pass NCLEX licensure exams are included in the course.
Prerequisites: Completed Nursing Program or about to Complete LPN or LVN
- Review the role of adaptive testing.
- Present a comprehensive, personal plan of study for the NCLEX-PN/VN.
- Provide an interactive and exhaustive question bank for NCLEX style exam for candidates to practice.
- Provide timed exam to help candidates improve on time and familiarize on the exam.
- Course Fee: $179.99
- Course Category: Nursing Science
- Students Taken : 2133
- Lessons Included: 80
- Average Time to Completion: 28 hrs
- Overall Student Pass Rate: 92%
Our NCLEX online has more than 5000 Interactive Questions and Answers with Rationales. The Pretest helps you identify your strengths and weaknesses in the particular area. Review makes you answer questions and get immediate feedback score with for every question. Test Finale puts you on the steering wheel by taking NCLEX-style test that is timed and gives you an evaluation and test score.
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Mental Health and Psychiatry
- Maternal-Newborn Care
- Physical Health Assessments
We provide studying and testing tips to students before they take the actual exams. The enrollment to these resources is unlimited
- Grade Score of 70% or more makes the participants eligible to Certificate of Achievement that can be downloadable as a PDF file.
- A letter grade is also assigned on the Certificate of Achievement
- Certificate Level
- College/University Level
- Self Study (No instructor)
- Instructor Available
- Instructor Request (If needed)
- Online Courses
- Unlimited Accessibility for 6 and 12 months
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- User Friendly
- Suitable to All Students
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android/iOs Mobile and Tablet
- Class Surveys
click here to access your courses.
you first need to create an account