Physical and Health Assessment Online Course with Exam Reviews
Physical and Health Assessment Nursing Online course covers concepts and principles underlying assessment of the health status of individuals are presented with emphasis placed on interviewing skills, health histories, and the physical and psychosocial findings in the well person. Communication and assessment skills are developed. Students obtain health histories, perform physical and psychosocial assessments, establish a database, and formulate initial nursing plans using the nursing process.
- Identify principles of history taking in the assessment process of
- Conduct a health history, including environmental exposure and a family
history that recognizes genetic risks, to identify current and future health
- Demonstrate physical examination skills including focused physical,
behavioral, psychological, socioeconomic, and environmental assessments
of health and illness parameters in patients, using developmentally and culturally appropriate approaches and according to established criteria.
- Document problems and needs in individuals from data discovered during
the health history and physical examination.
- Compare and contrast the roles and responsibilities of the nurse in the
process of health assessment and health promotion.
- Demonstrate responsibility for independent learning
- Course Fee: $79.99
- Course Category: Nursing Sciences
- Students Taken : 1007
- Lessons Included: 27
- Average Time to Completion: 21 hrs
- Overall Student Pass Rate: 99%
LESSONS FOR PHYSICAL AND HEALTH ASSESSMENT COURSE
Wellness and Health Promotion
Health Assessment Across Lifespan
Techniques and Equipments
Skin, Hair and Nails
Head, Neck and Related Lymphatics
Ear, Nose, Mouth and Throat
Breasts and Axillae
Peripheral Vascular System
Male Reproductive System
Female Reproductive System
Assessment of Infants, Children and Adolescent
- Grade Score of 70% or more makes the participants eligible to Certificate of Achievement that can be downloadable as a PDF file.
- A letter grade is also assigned on the Certificate of Achievement
- Certificate Level
- College/University Level
- Self Study (No instructor)
- Instructor Available
- Instructor Request (If needed)
- Online Courses
- Unlimited Accessibility for 6 and 12 months
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- User Friendly
- Suitable to All Students
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android/iOs Mobile and Tablet
- Class Surveys
click here to access your courses.
you first need to create an account