Clinical Laboratory Hematology Comprehensive Exam Review
Clinical Laboratory Hematology is the course-program extensive and comprehensive exam review designed for candidates and students at all levels in clinical laboratory science programs, including clinical laboratory technicians, CLT (medical laboratory technicians, MLT), and clinical laboratory scientists, CLS (medical technologists, MT). It prepares students for Board Certification Exams and Licensure, College and University Exams with over 1500 Interactive Practice Questions and Answers.
Prerequisites: Completed CLS, MT or related program or about to complete
- Review the role of adaptive testing.
- Present a comprehensive, personal plan of study for the Boards
- Provide an interactive and exhaustive question bank for Boards style exam for candidates to practice.
- Provide timed exam to help candidates improve on time and familiarize on the exam.
- Course Fee: $179.99
- Course Category: Allied Health
- Students Taken : 2133
- Lessons Included: 20
- Average Time to Completion: 24 hrs
- Overall Student Pass Rate: 97.5%
Practice Exam Topics
- Introduction to Anemia
- Anemias of Disordered
- Hemoglobin Disorders and Defects
- Macrocytic Anemias
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Nonmalignant Leucocytic Disorders
- Flow Cytometry
- Chromosome Analysis
- Molecular Analysis
- Neoplasms and Cancers
- Myeloproliferative Disorders and Syndromes
- Leukemias: Acute Myelogenous and Lymphoblastic
- Lymphoid Malignancies
- The Transplantation of Hematopoietic Stem Cells
- Body Fluids Analysis
- Hemostasis: Types, Disorders, Testing and Special Procedures
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Grade Score of 70% or more makes the participants eligible to Certificate of Achievement that can be downloadable as a PDF file.
- A letter grade is also assigned on the Certificate of Achievement
- Certificate Level
- College/University Level
- Self Study (No instructor)
- Instructor Available
- Instructor Request (If needed)
- Online Courses
- Unlimited Accessibility for 6 and 12 months
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- User Friendly
- Suitable to All Students
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android/iOs Mobile and Tablet
- Class Surveys
click here to access your courses.
you first need to create an account