Pediatrics Nursing Audio Lecture
Pediatrics Nursing Audio lecture Series focus on an introduction to basic nursing concepts and skills. This CD package covers all the topics taught in the college and undergraduate level nursing level LPN/LVN, RN and BSN, This innovative package of Pediatrics Nursing Audio lecture set is designed to help schools of nursing to improve their NCLEX pass rate for their graduating students by giving them tools to prepare and review the subject matter more efficiently, rigorously and comprehensively in Pediatrics Nursing Course.
Pediatrics Nursing Audio lecture give students the technological edge as they review or prepare for their exams. The greatest benefit is that they provide the convenience of studying literally anywhere such as through your car stereo player, iPod, smartphone, MP3 player, PCs or tables. Using the latest MP3 technology, Audio lectures include study tracks which can be instantly Podcasted to your PC, using iTunes, and stored on any MP3 player or mobile device ready to access your lectures while driving, at the gym, in the library, restaurant, bus stop, at the park or when doing exercise. The DVDs and eCourse for the same class click here.
- Enables you to learn at the comfort of your home, convenience of your time, desired pace and learning environment that you create. Pediatrics Nursing becomes fun to study
- Research shows that audio-visual learning increases subject comprehension from 45% to 80%
- Suitable for students who struggle in class and those who desire highest performance as video series can be replayed anytime.
- Potential to improve your scores and pass the Pediatrics Nursing Exams and bring back your confidence and mastery of the subject matter.
- No more complaining about terrible and hard professors who do not know how to teach; no more bad grades or dropping of classes!
- Number #1 Educator’s Pick to enhance classroom instruction, increase class retention and boost student success rate in Pediatrics Nursing
- Great for independent students that conduct self-directed learning; make the learning curve smoother and easier.
|Dimensions||6 × 5 × 2 in|