This Anatomy and Physiology Audio Lectures set package includes 24 titles. These topics are taught in the principles of Human Anatomy and Physiology courses. Preferable at the career schools, junior colleges, community colleges, undergraduate and professional level. It details the presentations of the anatomical structures and physiological relationships to function. Anatomy and physiology, which study (respectively) the structure and function of organisms and their parts, make a natural pair of related disciplines, and they are often studied together.
Anatomy and Physiology Audio Lectures give students the technological edge as they review or prepare for their exams. The greatest benefit is that they provide the convenience of studying literally anywhere such as through your car stereo player, iPod, smartphone, MP3 player, PCs or tables. Using the latest MP3 technology, Audio lectures include study tracks which can be instantly Podcasted. They can be listened to your PC, using iTunes. Easily stored on any MP3 player or mobile device ready to access your lectures. Suitable when driving, at the gym, in the library, restaurant, bus stop, at the park or when doing exercise.
- Enables you to learn at the comfort of your home, convenience of your time, desired pace and learning environment that you create. Anatomy and physiology becomes fun to study
- Research shows that audio-visual learning increases subject comprehension from 45% to 80%
- Suitable for students who struggle in class and those who desire highest performance as video series can be replayed anytime.
- Potential to improve your scores and pass the Anatomy and physiology Exams and bring back your confidence and mastery of the subject matter.
- No more complaining about terrible and hard professors who do not know how to teach; no more bad grades or dropping of classes!
- Number #1 Educator’s Pick to enhance classroom instruction, increase class retention and boost student success rate in Anatomy and Physiology.
- Great for independent students that conduct self-directed learning; make the learning curve smoother and easier.
The DVDs and eCourse for the same class click here
|Dimensions||6 × 5 × 2 in|