iPod/MP3 PLAYER AUDIO LECTURES
Audio Lectures give students the technological edge as they review or prepare for their exams. The greatest benefit is that they provide the convenience of studying literally anywhere such as through iPod/MP3 player. Using the latest MP3 technology, you can customize the lecture series of your preference and access them anytime, Audio lectures include study tracks which can be instantly Podcasted to your PC, using iTunes, and stored on any MP3 player or mobile device ready to access your lectures while driving, at the gym, in the library, restaurant, bus stop, at the park or when doing exercise. It saves you a lot of TIME to learn the entire course from this audio series taught by the good and reputable university and college educators.
Reason To Have Preloaded MP3 Player with Audio Lectures
- Enables you to learn at the comfort of your home, convenience of your time, desired pace and learning environment that you create.
- Research shows that repetitive learning increases subject comprehension from 25% to 55%
- Suitable for students who struggle in class and those who desire highest performance as video series can be replayed anytime.
- Potential to improve your scores and pass the Exams and bring back your confidence and mastery of the subject matter.
- No more complaining about terrible and hard professors who do not know how to teach; no more bad grades or dropping of classes!
- Number #1 Educator’s Pick to enhance classroom instruction, increase class retention and boost student success rate.
- Great for independent students that conduct self-directed learning; make the learning curve smoother and easier.
- Suitable for individuals with learning disabilities (dyslexia) as it requires more time and patience from both instructors and students.
Audio Lecture Series Copyright: 2016
Available for Institutions, Libraries & Individual Students
Total Run Time: 18- 285 hours
Package: MP3 Player Preloaded with Audio Lectures
Capacity: 8 GB – 32 GB
Features: Customizable-Include only lectures you want on checkout
- Anatomy and Physiology
- General Microbiology
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Maternity Nursing
- Pediatrics Nursing