e-Learning Platform and Content Developers
e-Learning Platform Developers and Content Development is our identity. We are a group of educators, professors, instructors, technicians and teachers around North America and Europe. Our passion is to make high quality education accessible to all instructors and students around the world. Regardless of the borders and boundaries we extend our assistance. We are basically educators-with-no-borders reaching out to all who are interested in learning using technology and convenience of internet connectivity.
We currently serve more that 44 countries worldwide and students all over the world benefit from resources. There are places that will otherwise not be accessible for such services. Our expertise is to create online platform at the speed of light. Coronavirus [COVID-19] has now shifted the paradigm of learning. Many colleges and schools are currently migrating traditional programs to online learning due to health risk issues. Our team is prepared to take your academic institution through the transition. Our team primarily assists small, and mid-sized colleges but large university are also welcome to mirror all classes and programs for online delivery via e-learning platform.
If you are a learning institute and would like to develop an e-learning platform as fast as possible and at reasonable cost, please call or email us.
e-Learning Platform Development
Our technical team at Minnay Worldwide is agile and fast. Since we are able to quickly mirror traditional classes and make them accessible on an online platform that is SCORM compatible. Because of that many academic institutions take advantage of our solutions and benefit from our services. Our turnover period is short and our cost is very affordable for small startup institutions. Mid-size colleges that would like to get rid of their obsolete platforms and develop simple but robust platform that is user friendly are welcome to contact us.
e-Learning Content Development
Our team is able to develop curriculum and subjects in the fields of Allied Health, Nursing, Medical Sciences and other programs at your request. Then, these courses are made available to students, professors, educators, instructors at individual or organizational level. Our curriculum specialists develop subject content while our technicians digitize and make them available on the e-Learning platform.
- Email and Phone Support
- Learning Paths
- Course Builder
- Reporting & Tracking
- Environment Learner Dashboard
- Single Sign-On (through Marketplace Connectors)
- Native Mobile Apps (optional)
- Custom Branding for Online Platform
- Multi-Lingual Instances
- SCORM & AICC Player
- Instructor-Led Training Module
- Multimedia Integration such as Videos, Audio, and Other
- Quizzes, Exams and other interactive assessment
- Discussion Boards, Chat rooms, survey
- Highly Engaging Learning Modules
- Thousands of Learning Resources
- Workbooks and Note
- Whiteboard for Online platform
- Offline Activities
- Pre-reading Text
Cost and Pricing Model
Our pricing model for online platform is very flexible and suit your current needs and future development. We work with you to establish your needs. Fortunately, we do not have minimum number of users like other developers. The following are the things to consider for online platform development:-
- Number of users (students)
- Number of Courses (or Programs)
- Frequency of usage (pure online or hybrid)
- Contents to be included (streaming videos, audio, eText)
- Type of Service (e-Learning Platform only or Content Included)
- Content Configured for e-Learning Delivery
- Training of Faculty and Staff for online Delivery Mode