HUMAN ANATOMY DISSECTION
Reason Why You Should Have Human Anatomy Dissection DVDs and Streaming Access
- Enables you to learn at the comfort of your home, convenience of your time, desired pace and learning environment that you create.
- Research shows that audio-visual learning increases subject comprehension from 45% to 80%
- Suitable for students who struggle in class and those who desire highest performance as video series can be replayed anytime.
- Potential to improve your scores and pass the Exams and bring back your confidence and mastery of the subject matter.
- No more complaining about terrible and hard professors who do not know how to teach; no more bad grades or dropping of classes!
- Number #1 Educator’s Pick to enhance classroom instruction, increase class retention and boost student success rate.
- Great for independent students that conduct self-directed learning; make the learning curve smoother and easier.
- Suitable for individuals with learning disabilities (dyslexia) as it requires more time and patience from both instructors and students.
- Institutions could stream the videos on their secure platform and make them accessible to students on demand, making learning more convenient.
Human Anatomy Dissection DVD Copyright: 2019
Available for Institutions, Libraries & Individual Students
Total Run Time: 7 hours:45 Min
Full Package: 8 DVDs Set
Shipping & Handling Free
- Superficial Thorax and Abdomen
- Muscles of the Back
- Abdominal Wall
- Deep Thorax-Anterior & Posterior
- Peritoneal Cavity
- Gastrointestinal Tract
- Abdominal Autonomics
- Split Pelvis and its Outlet
- Superficial Face
Human Anatomy Dissection Video Modules II
- Superficial and Deep Neck
- Superficial Limbs
- Axillary Fossa
- Shoulder and Arm Muscles
- Forearm and Hand
- Joints and Upper Extremities
- Hips and Thighs
- Leg and Foot
- Joints and Lower Extremities