ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY DVDs and Streaming Videos
Anatomy and Physiology DVD and Streaming Video set package. It includes 28 titles of topics taught in the principles of Human Anatomy & Physiology at the career schools, junior colleges, community colleges, undergraduate and professional level. It details the presentations of the anatomical structures and physiological relationships to function. It covers all topics that are covered in 2 regular semesters at the university or college level depth i.e. Anatomy and Physiology I and II Courses. The course describes microscopic and gross structures, physiological concepts and system by system coverage of the Human Body. It saves you a lot of TIME to learn the entire course of Anatomy & Physiology from this streaming video set taught by the good and reputable university and college educators. For comprehensive Anatomy and Physiology Online eCourse click here
10 Reason Why You Should Have Anatomy & Physiology DVDs
- Enables you to learn at the comfort of your home, convenience of your time, desired pace and learning environment that you create.
- Research shows that audio-visual learning increases subject comprehension from 45% to 80%
- Suitable for students who struggle in class and those who desire highest performance as video series can be replayed anytime.
- Potential to improve your scores and pass the Exams and bring back your confidence and mastery of the subject matter.
- Bonus 3000 plus InterActive Practice Exam Questions and Answers accessible anywhere; optional with Full DVD & Streaming video package.
- No more complaining about terrible and hard professors who do not know how to teach; no more bad grades or dropping of classes!
- Number #1 Educator’s Pick to enhance classroom instruction, increase class retention and boost student success rate.
- Great for independent students that conduct self-directed learning; make the learning curve smoother and easier.
- Suitable for individuals with learning disabilities (dyslexia) as it requires more time and patience from both instructors and students.
- Institutions could stream the videos on their secure platform and make them accessible to students on demand, making learning more convenient.
Anatomy and Physiology DVD/Streaming Video Copyright: 2019
Available for Institutions, Libraries & Individual Students
Total Run Time: 28 hours
Full Package: 14 DVDs Set/29 Streaming Video titles
Shipping & Handling Free
Anatomy & Physiology I DVD/ Streaming Video
- An Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- The Chemical Level of Organization
- The Cellular Level of Organization
- The Tissue Level of Organization
- The Integumentary System
- Osseous Tissue and Skeletal Structure
- The Axial Skeleton
- The Appendicular Skeleton
- Muscle Tissue
- The Muscular System
- Neural Tissue
- The Spinal Cord and Spinal Nerves
- The Brain and Cranial Nerves
Anatomy and Physiology II DVD/Streaming Video
- Neural Integration I: Sensory and Somatic Nervous System
- Neural Integration II: The Autonomic Nervous System
- The Special Senses
- The Endocrine System
- Cardiovascular System: Blood
- Cardiovascular System: The Heart
- Cardiovascular System: Blood Vessels and Circulation
- The Lymphatic System and Immunity
- The Respiratory System
- The Digestive System
- Metabolism and Energetics
- The Urinary System
- Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance
- The Reproductive System
- Development and Inheritance