ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY DVDs and Streaming Videos
10 Reason Why You Should Have Anatomy & Physiology DVDs
- Enables you to learn at the comfort of your home, convenience of your time, desired pace and learning environment that you create.
- Research shows that audio-visual learning increases subject comprehension from 45% to 80%
- Suitable for students who struggle in class and those who desire highest performance as video series can be replayed anytime.
- Potential to improve your scores and pass the Exams and bring back your confidence and mastery of the subject matter.
- Bonus 3000 plus InterActive Practice Exam Questions and Answers accessible anywhere; optional with Full DVD & Streaming video package.
- No more complaining about terrible and hard professors who do not know how to teach; no more bad grades or dropping of classes!
- Number #1 Educator’s Pick to enhance classroom instruction, increase class retention and boost student success rate.
- Great for independent students that conduct self-directed learning; make the learning curve smoother and easier.
- Suitable for individuals with learning disabilities (dyslexia) as it requires more time and patience from both instructors and students.
- Institutions could stream the videos on their secure platform and make them accessible to students on demand, making learning more convenient.
Anatomy and Physiology DVD/Streaming Video Copyright: 2016
Available for Institutions, Libraries & Individual Students
Total Run Time: 28 hours
Full Package: 14 DVDs Set/29 Streaming Video titles
Shipping & Handling Free
- An Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- The Chemical Level of Organization
- The Cellular Level of Organization
- The Tissue Level of Organization
- The Integumentary System
- Osseous Tissue and Skeletal Structure
- The Axial Skeleton
- The Appendicular Skeleton
- Muscle Tissue
- The Muscular System
- Neural Tissue
- The Spinal Cord and Spinal Nerves
- The Brain and Cranial Nerves
Anatomy and Physiology II DVD/Streaming Video
- Neural Integration I: Sensory and Somatic Nervous System
- Neural Integration II: The Autonomic Nervous System
- The Special Senses
- The Endocrine System
- Cardiovascular System: Blood
- Cardiovascular System: The Heart
- Cardiovascular System: Blood Vessels and Circulation
- The Lymphatic System and Immunity
- The Respiratory System
- The Digestive System
- Metabolism and Energetics
- The Urinary System
- Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance
- The Reproductive System
- Development and Inheritance