PEDIATRICS NURSING DVD & STREAMING VIDEO
The Pediatrics Nursing DVD Streaming Video Series titles focus on the role of the utilization of the nursing process to meet the human responses of child-bearing families and children from infancy through adolescence with actual or potential health problems. Individual students aspiring or already in nursing program is a “must have” DVD and Streaming Video set. This innovative package is designed to help schools of nursing to improve their NCLEX pass rate for their graduating students by giving them tools to prepare and review the subject matter more efficiently, rigorously and comprehensively in Pediatrics Nursing. It saves you a lot of TIME to learn the entire course of Pediatrics Nursing from this video set taught by the good and reputable university and college educators.
10 Reason Why You Should Have Pediatrics DVDs and Video Streaming Access
- Enables you to learn at the comfort of your home, convenience of your time, desired pace and learning environment that you create.
- Research shows that audio-visual learning increases subject comprehension from 45% to 80%
- Suitable for students who struggle in class and those who desire highest performance as video series can be replayed anytime.
- Potential to improve your scores and pass the Exams and bring back your confidence and mastery of the subject matter.
- Bonus 3000 plus InterActive Practice Exam Questions and Answers accessible anywhere; optional with Full DVD & Streaming Video package.
- No more complaining about terrible and hard professors who do not know how to teach; no more bad grades or dropping of classes!
- Number #1 Educator’s Pick to enhance classroom instruction, increase class retention and boost student success rate.
- Great for independent students that conduct self-directed learning; make the learning curve smoother and easier.
- Suitable for individuals with learning disabilities (dyslexia) as it requires more time and patience from both instructors and students.
- Institutions could stream the videos on their secure platform and make them accessible to students on demand, making learning more convenient.
Available for Nursing Schools, Libraries & Individual Students
Total Run Time: 10 hours 35 Mins
Full Package: 9 DVDs/Streaming Video Titles
TITLES FOR PEDIATRIC NURSING DVDs & VIDEO
Unit 1. The Newborn and Postpartum Family
- The Physiologic Responses of the Newborn to Birth
- Nursing Assessment of the Newborn
- Normal Newborn: Needs and Care
- Newborn Nutrition
- The Newborn at Risk: Conditions Present at Birth
- The Newborn at Risk: Birth-Related Stressors
- Postpartal Adaptation and Nursing Assessment
- The Postpartum Family: Needs and Care
- The Postpartum Family at Risk
Unit 2. Care and Needs of Children
- Growth and Development
- Infant, Child, and Adolescent Nutrition
- Pediatric Assessment
- General Concepts, the Newborn, and the Infant
- The Toddler, the Preschooler, and the School-Age Child
- Health Promotion and Maintenance: The Adolescent
- Family Assessment and Concepts of Nursing Care in the Community
- Child and Family with a Chronic Condition
- Nursing Considerations for the Hospitalized Child
- Pain Assessment and Management in Children
- The Child with a Life-Threatening Condition and End-of-Life Care
- Social and Environmental Influences on the Child and Adolescent
- Immunizations and Communicable Diseases
Unit 3. Caring for Children with Alterations in Health Status
- Alterations in Fluids, Electrolytes, and Acid-Base Balance
- Alterations in Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat Function
- The Child with Alterations in Respiratory Function
- The Child with Alterations in Cardiovascular Function
- The Child with Alterations in Immune Function
- The Child with Alterations in Hematologic Function
- The Child with Cancer
- Alterations in Gastrointestinal Function
- Alterations in Genitourinary Function
- Alterations in Endocrine Function
- Alterations in Neurologic Function
- Alterations in Mental Health and Cognitive Function
- Alterations in Musculoskeletal Function
- Alterations in Skin Integrity