Microbiology DVDs & Streaming Video
The General Microbiology DVDs and streaming video titles covers the principles of General Microbiology. Microbiology DVDs set has 12 DVDs covering the study of microorganisms, which are unicellular or cell-cluster microscopic organisms. Microbiology is a study of microorganisms and their association with other living thing. Some may cause diseases and most of them are harmless to humans but very useful in different ways. This study covers both harmful disease causing and beneficial aspects of microorganism. This General Microbiology DVD and video set includes eukaryotes such as fungi and protists, and prokaryotes, which are bacteria and archaea. Viruses, though not strictly classed as living organisms, are also studied. Microbiology is a broad term which includes virology, mycology, parasitology and other branches. It saves you a lot of TIME to learn the entire course of Microbiology from this video set taught by the good and reputable university and college educators.
10 Reason Why You Should Have Microbiology DVDs/Video & Streaming Access
- Enables you to learn at the comfort of your home, convenience of your time, desired pace and learning environment that you create.
- Research shows that audio-visual learning increases subject comprehension from 45% to 80%
- Suitable for students who struggle in class and those who desire highest performance as video series can be replayed anytime.
- Potential to improve your scores and pass the Exams and bring back your confidence and mastery of the subject matter.
- Bonus 3000 plus InterActive Practice Exam Questions and Answers accessible anywhere; optional with Full DVD & Video package.
- No more complaining about terrible and hard professors who do not know how to teach; no more bad grades or dropping of classes!
- Number #1 Educator’s Pick to enhance classroom instruction, increase class retention and boost student success rate.
- Great for independent students that conduct self-directed learning; make the learning curve smoother and easier.
- Suitable for individuals with learning disabilities (dyslexia) as it requires more time and patience from both instructors and students.
- Institutions could stream the videos on their secure platform and make them accessible to students on demand, making learning more convenient.
Microbiology DVD/Streaming Videos Copyright: 2016
Available for Institutions, Libraries & Individual Students
Total Run Time: 26 hours
Package: 12 DVDs Set and 22 Streaming Video Titles
Shipping & Handling: Free
General Microbiology DVD/Streaming Video
- Microbial World (Introduction to Microbiology)
- The Chemical Principles
- Observing Microorganism Using Microscope
- Functional anatomy of Microorganism
- Microbial Metabolism
- Microbial Growth
- Control of microbial Growth
- Microbial Genetics
- Biotech and Recombinant DNA Technology
- Microbial Classification and Taxonomy
- Prokaryotes: Bacteria
- Eukaryotes: Fungi, Protozoans and Worms
- Viruses, Viriods and Prions
- Disease Principles and Epidemiology
- Mechanisms of Pathogenicity
- Host Mechanisms and Immunology
- Antimicrobial Drugs
- Diseases of the Skin, Eye, Nervous, Cardiovascular and Lymphatic System
- Diseases of the Respiratory, Digestive, and Reproductive System
- Applied and Industrial Microbiology
- Environmental Microbiology