Fundamentals of Nursing Online Course with Exam Reviews
Fundamentals of Nursing Online course introduces classic nursing principles that underpin future clinical practice. Principles include such things as comfort measures, assistance with daily living activities, environmental concerns, positioning and
transporting, asepsis and sterile technique, medication administration, intrusive therapies and use of the nursing process with particular emphasis on the intervention component. The majority of the theoretical information is provided through an online environment. Concepts related to nursing fundamentals and nursing care is integrated throughout the course. This innovative course of Fundamental of Nursing is designed to help schools of nursing to improve their NCLEX pass rate for their graduating students by giving them tools to prepare and review the subject matter more efficiently, rigorously and comprehensively in Fundamentals of Nursing Course..
- Apply the nursing process at a beginning level of skill to interpret and manage human responses of clients to their actual or potential health problems.
- Apply principles from applied science and interpersonal processes to nurse-client interactions.
- Assess cultural, spiritual, and bio-psychosocial factors when arriving at nursing diagnoses and relevant interventions for individual clients.
- Utilize evidence-based information derived from course related research findings in the application of fundamental nursing care.
- Apply therapeutic communication and decision-making skills to involve the client in decision making regarding his/her healthcare.
- Identify theoretical principles and critical behaviors of fundamental nursing.
- Use critical thinking skills as a framework for clinical decision-making.
- Demonstrate responsibility for own behavior and growth as an adult learner and a professional.
- Demonstrate professional standards of moral, ethical, and legal conduct.
- Course Fee: $79.99
- Course Category: Nursing Sciences
- Students Taken : 2987
- Lessons Included: 52
- Average Time to Completion: 48 hrs
- Overall Student Pass Rate: 95.5%
LESSONS FOR FUNDAMENTALS OF NURSING COURSE
Unit 1. The Nature of Nursing
1. Historical and Contemporary Nursing Practice
2. Evidence-Based Practice and Research in Nursing
3. Nursing Theories and Conceptual Frameworks
4. Legal Aspects of Nursing
5. Values, Ethics and Advocacy
Unit 2. Contemporary Health Care
6. Health Care Delivery Systems
7. Community Nursing and Care Continuity
8. Home Care
9. Electronic Health Records and Information Technology
Unit 3. The Nursing Process
10. Critical Thinking and Nursing Practice
14. Implementing and Evaluating
15. Documenting and Reporting
Unit 4. Health Beliefs and Practices
16. Health Promotion
17. Health, Wellness, and Illness
18. Culture and Heritage
19. Complementary and Alternative Healing Modalities
Unit 5. Life Span Development
20. Concepts of Growth and Development
21. Promoting Health: Conception through Adolescence
22. Promoting Health in Young and Middle-Aged Adults
23. Promoting Health in Older Adults
24. Promoting Family Health
Unit 6. Integrated Aspects of Nursing
28. Leading, Managing, and Delegating
Unit 7. Assessing Health
29. Vital Signs
30. Health Assessment
Unit 8. Integral Components of Client Care
34. Diagnostic Testing
36. Skin Integrity and Wound Care
37. Perioperative Nursing
Unit 9. Promoting Psychosocial Health
38. Sensory Perception
42. Stress and Coping
43. Loss, Grieving, and Death
Unit 10. Promoting Physiological Health
44. Activity and Exercise
46. Pain Management
48. Urinary Elimination
49. Fecal Elimination
52. Fluid, Electrolyte, Acid Base Balance
- Grade Score of 70% or more makes the participants eligible to Certificate of Achievement that can be downloadable as a PDF file.
- A letter grade is also assigned on the Certificate of Achievement
- Certificate Level
- College/University Level
- Self Study (No instructor)
- Instructor Available
- Instructor Request (If needed)
- Online Courses
- Unlimited Accessibility for 6 and 12 months
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- User Friendly
- Suitable to All Students
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android/iOs Mobile and Tablet
- Class Surveys
click here to access your courses.
you first need to create an account