Nursing Gerontology online course with Exam Reviews
Gerontology or Nursing Geriatrics online course is on optimum health care for the aging client within the framework of the nursing process. Emphasis is on understanding the unique needs of the aging population, encouraging health promotion and self-care, identifying variable responses of elderly clients to pathological conditions, and maintaining a level of function that promotes quality of life.
- Incorporate professional attitudes, values, and expectations about physical and mental aging in the provision of patient-centered care for older
adults and their families.
- Assess the living environment as it relates to functional, physical, cognitive, psychological, and social needs of older adults.
- Intervene to assist diverse older adults and their support network to achieve personal goals, including functional, physical, and mental wellness based on the availability of community resources/programs.
- Compare models of care that promote safe, quality physical and mental health care for older adults.
- Integrate relevant theories and concepts included in a liberal education into the delivery of patient-centered care for older adults.
- Course Fee: $79.99
- Course Category: Nursing Sciences
- Students Taken : 985
- Lessons Included: 18
- Average Time to Completion: 19 hrs
- Overall Student Pass Rate: 99.2%
“Great and very resourceful”
LESSONS FOR NURSING GERONTOLOGY COURSE
01: Important Concepts in Gerontology
02: Demography of Aging
03: Biology and Physical Health
04: Psychology and Mental Health
06: Economics, Work and Retirement
07: Political Behavior and Public Policy
08: Death and Dying
- Grade Score of 70% or more makes the participants eligible to Certificate of Achievement that can be downloadable as a PDF file.
- A letter grade is also assigned on the Certificate of Achievement
- Certificate Level
- College/University Level
- Self Study (No instructor)
- Instructor Available
- Instructor Request (If needed)
- Online Courses
- Unlimited Accessibility for 6 and 12 months
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- User Friendly
- Suitable to All Students
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android/iOs Mobile and Tablet
- Class Surveys
click here to access your courses.
you first need to create an account