General Chemistry Online Course with Exam Reviews
Introduction to the general principles of chemistry for designed for students that need chemistry review quickly for preparations of exams, tests and quizzes or supplemental for General Chemistry Class as a prerequisite for their minor or major is other sciences or arts programs related science, the health professions, or engineering. The concepts covered in this course include Stoichiometry, atomic structure, chemical bonding and geometry, thermochemistry, gases, types of chemical reactions, statistics, etc. More than 2500 InterActive Practice Questions and keys are on both quantitative and qualitative concepts and techniques are organized for standard college or undergraduate course in General Chemistry complement the lecture material. Questions are organized in topics that students can practice them as they go, and also cumulative to test their ability in the course in general.
- The student will understand the importance of the Periodic Table of the Elements, how it came to be, and its role in organizing chemical information.
- The student will understand the interdisciplinary nature of chemistry and to integrate knowledge of mathematics, physics and other disciplines to a wide variety of chemical problems.
- The student will acquire a foundation of chemistry of sufficient breadth and depth to enable them to understand and critically interpret the primary chemical literature.
- The student will develop the ability to effectively communicate scientific information and research results in written and oral formats.
- The student will learn professionalism and apply basic ethical principles.
- Course Fee: $79.99
- Course Category: Natural Sciences
- Students Taken : 2777
- Lessons Included: 23
- Average Time to Completion: 35 hrs
- Overall Student Pass Rate: 90.5%
General Chemistry Online Course Topics
- Introduction to Chemistry
- Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
- Formulas, Equations, and Moles
- Reactions in Aqueous Solution
- Periodicity and Atomic Structure
- Ionic Bonds and Some Main-Group Chemistry
- Covalent Bonds and Molecular Structure
- Thermochemistry: Chemical Energy
- Gases: Their Properties and Behavior
- Liquids, Solids, and Phase Changes
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Aqueous Equilibria: Acids and Bases
- Applications of Aqueous Equilibria
- Thermodynamics: Entropy, Free Energy, and Equilibrium
- The Main-Group Elements
- Transition Elements and Coordination Chemistry
- Metals and Solid-State Metals
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Grade Score of 70% or more makes the participants eligible to Certificate of Achievement that can be downloadable as a PDF file.
- A letter grade is also assigned on the Certificate of Achievement
- Certificate Level
- College/University Level
- Self Study (No instructor)
- Instructor Available
- Instructor Request (If needed)
- Online Courses
- Unlimited Accessibility for 6 and 12 months
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- User Friendly
- Suitable to All Students
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android/iOs Mobile and Tablet
- Class Surveys
click here to access your courses.
you first need to create an account