Developmental Psychology online course with Exam Reviews
Developmental Psychology course is an introduction to the foundations of human development from conception through childhood to death. The course explores the interdependence among the physical, cognitive, and social domains of development, and examines various theories and research methods used to understand and study the development of infants and children. Current issues in the field and their impact on the developing child will also be highlighted.
- Identify the major issues, tasks and milestones of human development, such as physical, cognitive, social and emotional development throughout the lifespan.
- Evaluate core concepts, strengths, and weaknesses of the major theories of lifespan development.
- Evaluate how ethnicity, culture, class, and gender influence lifespan development.
Explain the impact of biological/genetic influences on physical growth, cognition and behavior.
- Assess how current research supports and critiques the major theories of development.
- Course Fee: $79.99
- Course Category: General Education
- Students Taken : 4511
- Lessons Included: 19
- Average Time to Completion: 22 hrs
- Overall Student Pass Rate: 99.2%
LESSONS FOR DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY COURSE
01: History, Theory and Research Strategies
02: Biological and Environmental Foundations
03: Prenatal Development, Birth and the Newborn Baby
04: Physical Development in Infancy and Toddlerhood
05: Cognitive Development in Infancy and Toddlerhood
06: Emotional and Social Development Infancy and Toddlerhood
07: Physical and Cognitive Development in Early Childhood
08: Emotional and Social Development in Early Childhood
09: Physical and Cognitive Development in Middle Childhood
10: Emotional and Social Development in Middle Childhood
11: Physical and Cognitive Development in Adolescence
12: Emotional and Social Development in Adolescence
13: Physical and Cognitive Development in Early Adulthood
14: Emotional and Social Development in Early Adulthood
15: Physical and Cognitive Development in Middle Adulthood
16: Emotional and Social Development in Middle Adulthood
17: Physical and Cognitive Development in Late Adulthood
18: Emotional and Social Development in Late Adulthood
19: Death, Dying and Bereavements
- Grade Score of 70% or more makes the participants eligible to Certificate of Achievement that can be downloadable as a PDF file.
- A letter grade is also assigned on the Certificate of Achievement
- Certificate Level
- College/University Level
- Self Study (No instructor)
- Instructor Available
- Instructor Request (If needed)
- Online Courses
- Unlimited Accessibility for 6 and 12 months
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- User Friendly
- Suitable to All Students
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android/iOs Mobile and Tablet
- Class Surveys
click here to access your courses.
you first need to create an account