Anatomy and Physiology Online Course with Exam Reviews
This Anatomy and Physiology online course covers includes 24 lesson of topics taught in the principles of Human Anatomy and Physiology at the career schools, junior colleges, community colleges, undergraduate and professional level. It details the presentations of the anatomical structures and physiological relationships to function. It covers all topics that are covered in 2 regular semesters at the university or college level depth; describes microscopic and gross structures, physiological concepts and system by system coverage of the Human Body. It saves you a lot of TIME to learn the entire course of Anatomy & Physiology from regular classes and it’s prepared by reputable university and college educators.
- Use anatomical terminology to identify and describe locations of major organs of each system covered.
- Explain interrelationships among molecular, cellular, tissue and organ functions in each system.
- Describe the interdependency and interactions of the systems.
- Explain contributions of organs and systems to the maintenance of homeostasis.
- Identify causes and effects of homeostatic imbalances.
- Describe modern technology and tools used to study anatomy and physiology
- Course Fee: $79.99
- Course Category: Natural Sciences
- Students Taken : 3780
- Lessons Included: 24
- Average Time to Completion: 60 hrs
- Overall Student Pass Rate: 93.5%
Anatomy and Physiology Practice Exam Topics
- An Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
- The Chemical Level of Organization
- The Cellular Level of Organization
- The Tissue Level of Organization
- The Integumentary System
- Osseous Tissue and Skeletal Structure
- The Axial Skeleton
- The Appendicular Skeleton
- Muscle Tissue
- The Muscular System
- Neural Tissue
- The Spinal Cord and Spinal Nerves
- The Brain and Cranial Nerves
Anatomy and Physiology II
- Neural Integration I: Sensory and Somatic Nervous System
- Neural Integration II: The Autonomic Nervous System
- The Special Senses
- The Endocrine System
- Cardiovascular System: Blood
- Cardiovascular System: The Heart
- Cardiovascular System: Blood Vessels and Circulation
- The Lymphatic System and Immunity
- The Respiratory System
- The Digestive System
- Metabolism and Energetics
- The Urinary System
- Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance
- The Reproductive System
- Development and Inheritance
- Grade Score of 70% or more makes the participants eligible to Certificate of Achievement that can be downloadable as a PDF file.
- A letter grade is also assigned on the Certificate of Achievement
- Certificate Level
- College/University Level
- Self Study (No instructor)
- Instructor Available
- Instructor Request (If needed)
- Online Courses
- Unlimited Accessibility for 6 and 12 months
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- User Friendly
- Suitable to All Students
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android/iOs Mobile and Tablet
- Class Surveys
click here to access your courses.
you first need to create an account